- How to use
- Shipping and delivery
Zinc oxide is a potent and safe ingredient, used in a variety of skin care products due to its beneficial effects for many types of skin irritations. The combination of zinc oxide and plantain helps calm irritated and itchy skin. Adding calendula to the blend additionally enhances its regenerative properties.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oleum Excerptis: Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Folia Plantago Major (Plantain), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Stork's-bills) Flower Oil, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*
*Components of essential oils
Apply to the affected area 2 times a day with light massaging movements. Always use as needed and until fully recovered.
Processing time for all orders is 1 to 3 business days. Orders placed during the weekend are processed on Monday.
For orders up to $49.99:
- Standard shipping - $5.00
- Express shipping - $15.00
For orders above $50.00 Standard shipping is FREE.
- Europe - 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world - 7 to 14 business days
All countries - 2 to 3 business days.
What is the effect of the natural ingredients in the Zinc ointment?
Zinc oxide is a white solid powder that is insoluble in water. Ointments containing zinc oxide are suitable for any skin type:
- Zinc oxide is suitable for sensitive skin, as it usually does not cause allergic reactions
- The antiseptic properties of zinc oxide have an anti-inflammatory effect that can reduce inflammation and soothe irritation
- Zinc oxide is particularly suitable for wound healing, providing gentle care to the skin
The healing properties of the plantain are numerous. It can soothe the skin by reducing inflammation caused by various skin problems.
- Plantain has a soothing effect on itching caused by an allergic reaction, contact dermatitis or insect bites
- The extracts that are contained in plantain can help the skin recover more quickly
- Plantain can hydrate the skin making it smoother and softer
Calendula (Calendula officinalis) is a plant loved not only for its beautiful colors, but also for the useful properties it possesses:
- Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, calendula is extremely effective for skin inflammation
- Calendula is suitable for skin problems such as burns, wounds and injuries, stimulating the regeneration of skin cells
- The essential oils in calendula provide a soothing effect on irritated skin, making it a suitable choice for sensitive and dry skin
Free delivery over $50
Small pot of 99% natural ointment. It arrived nicely packed in outside paper box.Ointment is light yellow in colour with butter like consistency. Long lasting, strong but pleasant herbal scent. Seems pricey but it is very economical and a little will go a log way. Easy to rub/ massage onto skin. Soothing and nourishing. Skin feels soft and smooth after use. Mainly used by me to improve hand skin condition. Quite long use before date. Recommended.
This is an emollient like vaseline and is slightly greasy. It smells nice but i dont find it as good as sudocrem which is a quarter of the price.
Finally I found a good zinc containing ointment that is helping and contains a nice smell at the same time. During summer I often suffer from skin rashes on my decollete and between my breasts. Besides the itchy feeling it also doesn't really look nice. This Zinc ointment really is a great help to minimise the problem. You also only need very small amount, so it will last for a good while. Definitely worth the money!
Really helped relieve irritation from hemorroids, to a level thatâ€™s above other brands of ointments used for â€˜pilesâ€™. One application lasts for days. Bit pricey, but will buy again.
Let's the heat and itch out of the rash.Absorbs quickly and fullySmells ok too.Eases eczema and other rashes