- How to use
- Shipping and delivery
The herb tea tree has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, helps reduce itching and swelling from skin irritations and after insect bites. The combination of tea tree, plantain and sumac has a beneficial effect on various types of skin problems and irritations.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oleum Excerptis: Folia Plantago Major (Plantain), Folia Cotini (Sumac), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*
*Components of essential oils
Processing time for all orders is 1 to 3 business days. Orders placed during the weekend are processed on Monday.
For orders up to $49.99:
- Standard shipping - $5.00
- Express shipping - $15.00
For orders above $50.00 Standard shipping is FREE.
- Europe - 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world - 7 to 14 business days
All countries - 2 to 3 business days.
What is the effect of the natural ingredients in the Tea tree ointment?
Tea tree has a number of beneficial properties that make it suitable for relieving irritated skin:
- Tea tree is known for its strong antiseptic properties. It can help prevent infections and keep the skin clean
- Applied to the skin, tea tree has a cooling and soothing effect that helps relieve irritated and sensitive skin
The healing properties of the plantain are numerous. It can soothe the skin by reducing inflammation caused by various skin problems.
- Plantain has a soothing effect on itching caused by an allergic reaction, contact dermatitis or insect bites
- The extracts that are contained in plantain can help the skin recover more quickly
- Plantain can hydrate the skin making it smoother and softer
Free delivery over $50
This tee tree based balm works surprisingly well for cuts and bites. We have an annoying load of mosquitos around at certain times of the year and end up with a lot of bites. This has quickly calmed the worst of them down soafter applying. Similarly, small cuts (once washed and cleaned) seem to heal better using this, though you do get a little stinging sensatiat first.The Tea Tree and Jojoba scents come through well in this balm, though they're not overly strong so you won't go around smelling of tea tree oil all day, thankfully.
We have used this occasionally over the last 6 months - and although it is not a miracle cream it certainly does some good. A little goes a long way - so it is not expensive.
Ease of use. Fresh smell. Works quickly.
Das Produkt kühlt und wirkt nach längerer Anwendung. Täglich dünn aufgetragen, reicht der Inhalt mehrere Wochen. Nach dem Auftragen ordentlich die Hände reinigen, Hunde mögen den Geruch nicht.
Amazing ointment. It helped me to clear blespharities and my son’s ring warm.