- How to use
- Shipping and delivery
Your dog deserves the best care, especially when it comes to the health of its paws and nose. This natural balm, which does not contain tea tree, helps to soothe and speed up the recovery of cracked paws and dry nose, providing delicate care for your dog's skin.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oleum Excerptis: Calendula Officinalis Flower, Hypericum Perforatum (St John's-wort), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil
Apply to the affected area 2 times a day with light massaging movements. Always use as needed and until fully recovered.
Processing time for all orders is 1 to 3 business days. Orders placed during the weekend are processed on Monday.
For orders up to $49.99:
- Standard shipping - $5.00
- Express shipping - $15.00
For orders above $50.00 Standard shipping is FREE.
- Europe - 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world - 7 to 14 business days
All countries - 2 to 3 business days.
What is the effect of the natural ingredients in the regenerating dog balm?
Calendula is suitable for chapped paws and a dry nose, as it acts anti-inflammatory, accelerates wound healing and hydrates the skin.
- The oils contained in calendula can hydrate and moisturize dry skin, preventing cracking
- Calendula is suitable for skin problems such as burns, wounds and injuries, stimulating the regeneration of skin cells
Shea butter is extremely useful for nourishing a dog's dry nose. Its gentle texture and rich composition of vitamins and fatty acids help the skin to retain moisture, preventing signs of dryness and cracking.
- Shea butter hydrates and softens dry skin
- Shea butter is safe to use on dogs and other pets, providing natural and gentle care for their skin
St. John's Wort
In caring for your four-legged friend, when cracked paws and a dry nose require tender care, St. John's wort is your secret weapon. This natural herbal extract not only has antiseptic properties, but also supports the active healing process of the skin.
- St. John's wort is known for its antiseptic properties, which can help fight bacteria and other microorganisms
- The moisture retaining properties of St. John's wort help retain moisture in the skin, preventing cracking and drying of the nose
Free delivery over $50