- How to use
- Shipping and delivery
The effectiveness of our Yarrow ointment is due to its carefully selected blend of all natural ingredients. The combination of these ingredients makes the ointment an effective product for relieving the pain and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oleum Excerptis: Millefolii Herba (Yarrow), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea), Beeswax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil. Limonene*, Linalool*
*Components of essential oils
Apply to the affected area 2 times a day with light massaging movements. Always use as needed and until fully recovered.
Processing time for all orders is 1 to 3 business days. Orders placed during the weekend are processed on Monday.Shipping cost:
For orders up to $49.99:
- Standard shipping - $5.00
- Express shipping - $15.00
For orders above $50.00 Standard shipping is FREE.
- Europe - 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world - 7 to 14 business days
All countries - 2 to 3 business days.
What is the effect of the natural ingredients in the Yarrow hemorrhoids ointment?
White yarrow is used in traditional medicine to relieve various health problems, including hemorrhoids:
- White yarrow has a soothing effect on the skin, relieving irritation and itching
- The antioxidants in it stimulate the healing of the skin and accelerate cell regeneration
- Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation and swelling
Tea tree is known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties:
- It has an astringent effect that helps to shrink varicose veins, thus relieving the unpleasant symptoms accompanying hemorrhoids
- Its antiseptic properties prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi
- It helps to reduce inflammation, thanks to its active ingredients
Coconut oil is a natural helper in dealing with hemorrhoids. Rich in fatty acids and known for its antimicrobial properties, it relieves discomfort and burning.
- It has soothing and moisturizing properties, which are especially useful in relieving the dryness and irritation caused by hemorrhoids
- Coconut oil is light in texture and easily absorbed, making it convenient to apply on the sensitive area
Free delivery over $50
good ointment for hemorrhoids
If you dont try it, you don't know. I' going to order another one.
this worked almost straight away for me anyway. very good !
Helps with fissures and the swelling but not so much with the pain but better than not applying anything.