- How to use
- Shipping and delivery
The effectiveness of our Witch Hazel ointment is due to its carefully selected blend of all natural ingredients. The combination of these ingredients makes the ointment an effective product for relieving the pain and discomfort caused by hemorrhoids.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oleum Excerptis: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch-hazel), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Mediterranean cypress) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Components of essential oils
Apply to the affected area 2 times a day with light massaging movements. Always use as needed and until fully recovered.
Processing time for all orders is 1 to 3 business days. Orders placed during the weekend are processed on Monday.
For orders up to $49.99:
- Standard shipping - $5.00
- Express shipping - $15.00
For orders above $50.00 Standard shipping is FREE.
- Europe - 5 to 7 business days
- Rest of world - 7 to 14 business days
All countries - 2 to 3 business days.
What is the effect of the natural ingredients in the Witch Hazel hemorrhoids ointment?
With its healing properties, witch hazel is the ideal helper in the fight against hemorrhoids. The gallotannins, tannins and essential oils contained in it relieve symptoms and support recovery:
- The gallotannins in witch hazel have a constricting effect on blood vessels, thus helping to tighten varicose veins and reduce swelling and inflammation
- The essential oils soothe the sensitive skin around the affected area, reducing itching and irritation
Tea tree is known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties:
- It has an astringent effect that helps to shrink varicose veins, thus relieving the unpleasant symptoms accompanying hemorrhoids
- Its antiseptic properties prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi
- It helps to reduce inflammation, thanks to its active ingredients
White yarrow is used in traditional medicine to relieve various health problems, including hemorrhoids:
- White yarrow has a soothing effect on the skin, relieving irritation and itching.
- The antioxidants in it stimulate the healing of the skin and accelerate cell regeneration
- Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation and swelling
Free delivery over $50
Soulage dÃ¨s la premiÃ¨re application, vraiment efficace.
No digo que sea mala pero conmigo no ha sido efectiva
Used as directed for a month, but didn't provide any relief or improvement in condition. Cannot recommend.
It has quite a strong smell at first, not sure if Iâ€™ve just got over it now but canâ€™t smell it so much now. I use this god everythingâ€¦spots or blisters. Itâ€™s magic
DÃ©Ã§ue... c'est comme si je ne mettais rien